- 1 pound of mussels
- 2 lobster tails
- 10 shrimps
- Spaghetti for 4
- 1 can of dice tomato
- 1 can of crushed tomato
- Handful of basil
- Handful of Parsley
- 2 shallots
- 1 lemon cut in half
- Salt and peppers
- Preheat the Big Green Egg direct to 350F/175°C.
- Put the pan over the fire and wait until it’s hot enough.
- Brown the shallots and add both cans of tomato and mix.
- Add the basil, parsley, salt and peppers to taste. Mix every 15 minutes to keep the sauce from sticking at the bottom.
- Meanwhile Cook the spaghetti just before al dente, it will continue to cook in the sauce.
- When the sauce have a good consistency (not too thick) remove from the heat. Remove the sauce and put the spaghetti and the sauce back on top. It’s time to grab your shellfish and make the design. Put back on the Big Green Egg and let it cook about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with more basil and grilled lemon on top.