- 1 pack of bacon slices
- 2 Boneless, skinless Turkey Breasts
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (recommended: aged cheddar)
- ½ cup of fresh or frozen wild berries (recommended: Cranberries or Haskap Berries)
- ¼ cup of fresh parsley, minced
- Butcher cord
- 2 Tbsp of your favourite poultry dry rub (we used BGE Savory Pecan seasoning)
- Set the Big Green Egg for direct cooking at 400°F.
- Grill the bacon: Grill the bacon on the BGE until crispy
- Set the Big Green Egg for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor at 350°F and one apple wood chunk on the charcoal.
- Prepare the Turkey Breasts: Remove the skin if not already done. Butterfly the breast and lay flat. Spread the shredded cheese and place the grilled bacon strips, wild berries and parsley evenly on each breast. Close the breast and tie up with the butcher cord.
- Seasoning: Generously sprinkle the dry rub all around the breasts.
- Smoke: Place the turkey breasts centered on the grill. Cook until the internal temperature of the breasts reach 165°F. This will take about 1 hour.
- Serve. Remove the turkey breasts from the BGE, cut and remove the cord. Serve in 1-inch slices. Enjoy!