- 1 lbs Ground beef or pork
- 1\2 Cabbage, shredded
- 4-5 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 onions
- 1 cup of basmati rice
- Handful of spinach
- 2 cans (28oz) of crushed tomato
- 2 cans (284 ml) of tomato soup
- Salt & pepper
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Preheat the Big Green Egg direct to 350F.
- Put the pan over the fire and wait until it’s hot enough. Drop and brown the meat and the onion. Make sure to mix well to prevent meat sticking in the bottom of the pan. Drain off excess fat.
- Add all the cans in the pan and mix well.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, rice and spinach into the sauce.
- Put the convEGGtor in and let it cook for about 1 hour uncovered. After an hour, mix well and put the cheese on top and cook until the cabbage is at the desired texture, about another 15 minutes.