- 1 1\2 lbs Ground beef or pork
- 4 peppers (orange, green, yellow and red)
- 2 onions
- 1 green pepper
- 1 or 2 handful of spinach
- 3\4 cup frozen corn
- 1 can (796ml) crushed tomato
- 1 can (540ml) of black beans
- 1\2 cup of ketchup
- 1\2 tsp of sweet smoked paprika
- 1\4 cup of maple syrup or molasse
- Graded cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the Big Green Egg direct to 350F.
- This step can be done on the Big Green Egg or on the stove top.
- In a cast iron can, brown the meat and the onions. Add the green pepper and the frozen corn and let it cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the crushed tomato, ketchup maple syrup or molasse, smoked paprika, rinsed black beans and the spinach.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until it’s thick enough to fill the peppers.
- Cut in half 4 peppers and fill it with the mixture
- Put all the filled peppers on top of the EGGspander and let it cook for about 15 minutes or until the bottom of the peppers starts roasting.