POSTED BY: Big Green Egg Kitchen
Ultimate Pizza Dough
Easy and delicious pizza dough recipe from Jolin Mallet aka @biggreenegg_acadien. Recipe for 2 pizzas.
- 300 mL of lukewarm water
- 500g ‘’00’’ flour
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- In a small bowl, mix the lukewarm water, maple syrup, oil and the yeast. Rest for 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour and the salt together.
- After 10 minutes, drop the liquid mixture to the flour! Set the mixer at the lowest speed for about 10 minutes.
- Transfert the dough in an oiled container and set aside for about 4 hours.,
- After 4 hours, punch it down to get rid of any bubbles.
- Cut in half and put in two separate containers. Let it rest for an other 3-4 hours.
- About an hour before your ready, set you Big Green Egg indirect at 550°F/287°C with the EGGspander and Pizza Stone on the top tier.
- You’re ready to flat down your dough and put your ingredients.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, slice and enjoy!