- 2 cobs sweet corn, husks removed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thick
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 1/4 cup soft sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup firmly packed finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pureed
- Zest of 1 lime, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- Set up your Big Green Egg for direct cooking and heat to a 500-550-degree F temperature.
- Toss the corn, red pepper, and onion with the canola oil to coat. Grill until mostly charred. Let cool.
- Cut the corn kernels off the cobs. Chop the red pepper and onion into small pieces. Transfer all to a medium sized bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and serve!